Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wordless Wednesday


Wordless Wednesday is a place to show off  your photos that speak for themselves - photos that need no words. However, if you need a few words to "set the scene", feel free! The link will go live at 12:01am Eastern Time on Wednesdays. Please use one of the buttons on the sidebar, and be sure your blog has posted before linking up!

  1. There aren’t many rules for this blog – mostly the usual ones: Every Wednesday, post a photo that speaks for itself (and you are the one to make that judgment!).
  2. Post only photos that you have authority to use.
  3. Include a link to this blog in your post - http://wordlesswednesdayagain.blogspot.com.
  4. Leave the link to your Wordless Wednesday post below on Mr. Linky.
  5. Visit other blogs that are posted, being sure to leave a comment.
  6. Enjoy!
The sign...


The Frog...see him?  (I included an arrow to help...I almost missed him!)


16 comments:

Carletta said...

He needs a more prominent place!
I WANT one of those signs for my pond. Really cool!

BernieH said...

He hides amongst the foliage in order to make a sneak attack!

Nancy said...

Oh, that's so cute! Thanks for hosting Linda. xo

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i'm really scared ... will you protect me? i'm shakin' in my boots. ha. ha!! (:

Dianna said...

I've never heard of an attack frog: cute!
Thanks for hosting!

Brian King said...

That's a first for me! I'd like to see an attack frog - it would have to be pretty fearsome. :-)

Louis la Vache said...

hee hee....
Attack frog? A frog wearing a beret and ribbitting with a French accent Alors! Get zee hell away!

Faye said...

What sort of place would need to employ an attack frog? Apparently he's pretty valuable based on his lovely digs. :-)

Anonymous said...

An attack frog! Laughing here!! Beautiful home he's got there.

Michael said...

this is my first time participating, how fun

and i LOVE the attack frog :)

Jan n Jer said...

Haha love it!

gtyyup said...

Cute!!! I've never seen an attack frog...but I did have one pee in my hand this summer...that was bad enough!!

NatureFootstep said...

your shot and teh sign made me smile. :)

Anonymous said...

Attack frog lurking nearby! Reminds me of Snoopy and his vulture imitation.

momto8 said...

oh my gosh! that is a funny sign!
happy WW!!

Candy C. said...

That is just too, too cute!! :)